welcome

Hello Followers ! Thank you for reading my entry ^_^

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Let's to be NATURAL BEAUTY :-)



Assalamualaikum


Nowadays, every woman want a look beautiful like plastic surgery right. But for me it's easy to keep our face beautiful.





Let's try my simple tips. I'm just using Safi Balqis Perfect 10 to solve the skin problem. In the morning, I will wash my face with it. It's encapsulated beads with sunflower seed oil work as an antioxidant, protecting and refreshing your skin while effectively lightening your complexion. It's perfect 10 action will help your skin became smooth, radiant and fair within 2 week. Easy right??  It's turn to try it. Good luck dear!!




Then, let's try it. This is Tanaka Powder made in Thailand. I'm using Tanaka Powder at every night. It's really bring me to the refreshment skin. I like to use it because it makes my face so cold and free. This powder can avoid our skin from ance and pimple. It can absorption extra oil on our skin. It also contain rich of vitamin C and E because it made of by lemon and aloevera. It's  for our skin and can be used for all type skin. It's sound so good right??




I'm also using Nivea Deodorant Spray. It really nice to use it. Well as you know me, I'm an active student in my college. So I choose Nivea Deodorant to help me from smelling. Do you know what Nivea can give you? Actually a lot of benefits we can get it. I'm using Nivea Extra Whitening. It's really cold and faster to dry. It's can make our skin whiten and smoothens besides tigtens pores. Now I can ease myself wherever I am. Have a fun life and enjoy myself. Love Nivea.


THANK YOU.

2 comments: