welcome

Hello Followers ! Thank you for reading my entry ^_^

Thursday 6 March 2014

H.A.Z.E


Assalamualaikum


Nowadays we can see how bad our air environment. This is because of people who doesn't care about healthy and selfish to get better life. They think what we may happen when the air getting pollution. I really hate haze because I can't free to breath. How come can I breath easily if the air pollution everywhere. Can you think about that?? 

Actually this pollution comes from the people activities especially like open burning that let the smoke free in the air. Why can we think that we will put ourselves into hot soup. Now we can see our air environment really haze and dry because there is no more rains. This abruptly happen cruel and faster. This is some of evident  for you to see how bad the haze here now. I pretty sure if there is not any action of the government, it will cause more pollution including water pollution.

As a saying goes prevention is better than cure. I care about our environment so hard. Without our action is meaning useless.




THANK YOU.

3 comments: