welcome

Hello Followers ! Thank you for reading my entry ^_^

Thursday 6 March 2014

Hijab And Shawl


Assalamualaikum


Now let's talk about hijab and shawl. Wow so wonderful when talk about this. Well you know me, I love to wear kind of shawl. Now I have alot of shawl in my room. I can wear it anytime and match with my dresses.


Opps!! So a lot of talk I am. Let me tell you about a kind of shawl that so hot nowadays. Shawl is something so important for Muslimah but sometimes non-Muslimah also wear it. Because of that woman crazy to style it because of the colourful. Now it comes with a layer tone and colourful beads shawl. It make the shawl at the higher price and sometimes we can not effort it. But its still have give us lower price depend on its style.

The most popular brand of shawl such as Tudung Fareeda, Tudung Arlene and Tudung Ariani. Its easy for us to make a good choose to buy the most we like. 








THANK YOU.

2 comments: