welcome

Hello Followers ! Thank you for reading my entry ^_^

Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Favourite Cartoon



Assalamualaikum

When I was young, I still same like other kids too. Like to watch cartoon programme. I spend a lot my time by watching television. The cartoon that I like most is Sailor moon.




This cartoon programme more interesting than other cartoon programme because it more use magical ways to save the world. Actually this cartoon come from Japan. This cartoon story about 5 of the school girls got a powerful from angel. Sailor moon is the main character in this story in this story because she has more powerful than other She uses the magic stick to save the people who get trouble. I love to watch it because it characters also look so beautiful girls. It's seems like when I was still young. Even though they just a teenager but they are strong and brave to face the aliens that came from other planet. They work together to fight the black power just to save the world from destroyed. That's all.


THANK YOU.

3 comments: