welcome

Hello Followers ! Thank you for reading my entry ^_^

Wednesday 5 March 2014

TAYLOR SWIFT


Assalamualaikum




Hello. Her name is Taylor Swift. She is my own admire artist. I damn really love her style. She look so gorgeous and styling whatever she wears. She was tall with a blonde hair made she looked more pretty than other. Sometimes she looks so simple but still beautiful at all side.

 I most like her because she had a good talent in singing.  She able to sing with a good vocal and her tone sound nicely. Eventhough she had a good talent in singing, she also able to write her lyrics for her song. It's soundly so easy right?? But actually it really hard for her to do so because it must high of imagination.

So, incredible I see, I wised to be like her when I growth soon. For me, she is the good one in the world. She is my inspiration. I love TAYLOR SWIFT.


THANK YOU.

3 comments: